[Numpy-discussion] another numpy/ATLAS problem

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Fri Nov 27 18:49:09 CST 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:18 PM, David Warde-Farley <dwf@cs.toronto.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 27-Nov-09, at 5:02 PM, Charles R Harris wrote:
>>
>> > What version of ATLAS?
>>
>> 3.9.17, the latest development branch version. At some point in the
>
> 3.9.12 segfaulted on me while running, so I haven't bothered with versions
> after that. Why not try the stable version 3.8.3?

I guess because of the updated threading support.

I think the solution is to simply bypass the atlas mechanism to build
lapack, and do it manually.

David