[Numpy-discussion] Is anyone knowledgeable about dll deployment on windows ?

Eloi Gaudry eg@fft...
Mon Nov 30 03:16:31 CST 2009

David, I think that what Christoph pointed here applies to the msvc
built libraries only (I need to build the whole python/extensions using
msvc).

May I ask you what re the "clashes between extensions" you were
referring to in your previous answer ? Have you already encountered such
issues ?
I'm wondering how it could break things asp roviding libraries in an
unique location is a known and common practice.

Eloi