[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-dev] Deprecate chararray [was Plea for help]

Michael Droettboom mdroe@stsci....
Thu Oct 1 11:26:29 CDT 2009

Thanks.  There's a bit of a snag getting my SVN permissions, and the doc
editor permissions I assume are pending.  Once those things are in
place, I can move forward on this and hopefully it will be clear what
needs to be done.

Mike