[Numpy-discussion] TypeError when calling numpy.kaiser()

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Oct 21 11:39:00 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:28, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> As an aside, would it be
> appropriate to have some of the more common Bessel functions as ufuncs?

I'd prefer that we stick to the policy of including special functions
that are part of the C99 standard (or another appropriate one) and no
more.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."