[Numpy-discussion] distutils docstrings; request for review/help

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Sat Oct 24 12:39:47 CDT 2009

Thanks for "biting this bullet" Ralf.  A couple comments (directed more to
the "peanut gallery" than to Ralf): obviously, if anyone else besides David
C. has the expertise, please help him, Ralf, and indeed all of us, on this;
B) I looked at this a little while ago, and reference/distutils.rst just
now, and IMO the main "large" thing that strikes me as lacking is an
"integrative" example, i.e., a "sample package," (perhaps numpy itself?)
described, in distutils.rst, perhaps, and used as a common example across
attributes.  FWIW,

DG