[Numpy-discussion] Question about np.savez

Jorge Scandaliaris jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo...
Wed Sep 2 04:20:55 CDT 2009

Thanks David, Robert and Francesc for comments and suggestions. It's nice having
options, but that also means one has to choose ;)
I will have a closer look at pytables. The thing that got me "scared" about it
was the word database. I have close to zero experience using or, even worst,
designing databases. Maybe I am wrong. The way I was considering for structuring
could be considered like a, rudimentary at least, database.
I have the feeling this is turning into killing a fly with a cannon...

Jorge