[Numpy-discussion] question about future support for python-3

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Tue Sep 8 14:56:43 CDT 2009

Hey Darren,

On 8-Sep-09, at 3:21 PM, Darren Dale wrote:

> I'm not a core numpy developer and don't want to step on anybody's
> toes here. But I was wondering if anyone had considered approaching
> the Python Software Foundation about support to help get numpy working
> with python-3?

It's a great idea, but word on the grapevine is they lost a LOT of
money on PyCon 2009 due to lower than expected turnout (recession,
etc.); worth a try, perhaps, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

David