[Numpy-discussion] Error in header file - wrong mailing list?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Sep 12 17:47:34 CDT 2009

la, 2009-09-12 kello 23:57 +0200, Mads Ipsen kirjoitti:
> Hey,
>
> I recently posted a bug related to a compile error in the header file
> 'npy_common.h' but have received no responses so far.
>
> Am I posting this in the wrong mailing list?

It is the correct list, but in general bug reports are better reported
in the bug tracker:

	http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/

Message concerning bugs, especially if they are minor ones, are easily
lost in the other traffic on the ML.

The error you get from the comma at the end of the enum must be because
you have

	-pedantic -Werror

in your CFLAGS. Just

	unset CFLAGS

or so before compilation. Yes, comma at the end of enum list is not
strictly valid C89, although it is valid C99 and already passes for most
compilers.

--
Pauli Virtanen