[Numpy-discussion] Scientific Computing with Python, September 18, 2009

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Sat Sep 12 19:12:02 CDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Robert Ferrell <ferrell@diablotech.com> wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
>
>> I'd love to participate in these webinars.  Problem is, AFAICT,
>> gotomeeting
>> only supports windows.
>
> I'm not certain that is correct.  I've participated in some of these,
> and Im' running OS X (10.5).  I think those were gotomeeting, although
> don't honestly recall.  Assuming nothing's changed, though, worked
> great on OS X.

I wasn't able to connect in the past using linux and their web site
says Windows or Mac.

FWIW, my friend sets these things up for work, and they use
commpartners or webex.  It looks like webex supports linux (don't know
about commpartners), but I don't know much about the details, costs
etc.

http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html

Skipper