[Numpy-discussion] Moved matrix class into separate module

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Wed Sep 16 10:51:01 CDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Christopher Hanley <chanley@stsci.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I try running the tests on a fresh build from the trunk I receive
> 28 errors.  Most of the errors are of the form:
>
> "NameError: global name 'matrix' is not defined"
>
> It looks like  there was some change to the numpy namespace.  I can
> provide a full listing of the unit test errors if desired.

Yes please - I do not see those errors on both mac os x and linux. You
should also make sure that your svn checkout, build and install
directories are not polluted by old cruft.

David