[Numpy-discussion] Numpy question: Best hardware for Numpy?

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Mon Sep 21 10:30:04 CDT 2009

Just because I have a ruler handy.... :)

On my laptop with qx9300, I invert that 5000, 5000 double (float64)
matrix in 14.67s.

Granted my cpu cores were all at about 75 degrees during that process..

Cheers!

Chris