[Numpy-discussion] something wrong with docs?

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Mon Sep 21 12:15:49 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:27 AM, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to read about subclassing.  When I view
>
> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/user/basics.subclassing.html?highlight=subclass#module-
> numpy.doc.subclassing
>
> It seems the examples show the _outputs_ of tests, but I don't see the
> actual example code.
>
> e.g., the first example renders like this:
>
> Simple example - adding an extra attribute to ndarray¶
> Using the object looks like this:

I'd like to see this sorted as well.  The problem is that the
`testcode` directive
<http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/docs/numpy-docs/user/basics.subclassing.rst/>
is not recognized.  I was recently a bit confused by this, and I went
to the rst file to view the code, but that's obviously not a fix for
the rendering problem.

Skipper