[Numpy-discussion] something wrong with docs?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Sep 21 20:49:47 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> The `sphinx.ext.doctest` extension is not enabled, so the testcode::
> etc. directives are not available. I'm not sure if it should be enabled
> -- it would be cleaner to just replace the testcode:: stuff with the
> ordinary example markup.

Why not enable it?  It would be nice if we could move gradually
towards docs whose examples (at least those marked as such) were
always run via sphinx.  The more we do this, the higher the chances of
non-zero overlap between documentation and reality :)

Cheers,