[Numpy-discussion] Multi-dimensional indexing

Daran L. Rife drife@ucar....
Tue Sep 22 00:00:46 CDT 2009

I forgot to mention that the second array, which I wish
to conditionally select elements from using tmax_idx,
has the same dimensions as the "speed" array, That is,

  (ntimes, nlon, nlat) = U.shape

And tmax_idx has dimensions of (nlon, nlat).

Daran