[Numpy-discussion] something wrong with docs?

Pauli Virtanen pav+sp@iki...
Wed Sep 23 02:10:39 CDT 2009

Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:15:56 -0700, David Goldsmith wrote:
[clip]
> "It would be nice if we could move gradually towards docs whose examples
> (at least those marked as such) were always run via sphinx."

Also the >>> examples are doctestable, via numpy.test(doctests=True), or
enabling Sphinx's doctest extension and its support for those.

What Fernando said about them being more clumsy to write and copy than
separate code directives is of course true. I wonder if there's a
technical fix that could be made in Sphinx, at least for HTML, to correct
this...

--
Pauli Virtanen