[Numpy-discussion] numpy install script changes permissions?

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Fri Sep 25 09:14:52 CDT 2009

i have no clue why i'm having this problem.

This is a fresh install of ubuntu as well as numpy and scipy...

During the write to std out during build and install I do notice
things like "changing permission for f2py from 640 to 755" or
something like that.

So i'm wondering if other permissions are being changed behind the scenes.