[Numpy-discussion] F2PY error : ... on platform 'posix' with 'gcc' compiler

Arthur Bousquet arthbous@indiana....
Fri Sep 25 12:24:17 CDT 2009

Sorry about that.

I typed in the Terminal "grep isysroot" and it is like nothing is happening.
The terminal is still working but does not give any response.

Arthur