[Numpy-discussion] np.any and np.all short-circuiting

Citi, Luca lciti@essex.ac...
Sat Sep 26 16:05:35 CDT 2009

Hello David,
thank you.
I followed your suggestion but I was unable to make it work.
I surprisingly found that with numpy in a different folder, it worked.
I am afraid it is due to the fact that the first one is not a linux filesystem and cannot deal with permission and ownership.
This would make sense and agree with a recent post about nose having problems with certain permissions or ownerships.
Problem solved.
I checked out the svn version into a linux filesystem and it works.
Thanks again to all those that offered help.
Best,
Luca