[Numpy-discussion] setup.py does not use the correct library

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Sep 28 16:44:54 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 16:40, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
> I attached the script that I run for build and the build output. I
> think that setup.py doesn't use the correct python library. But I'm
> not sure why. Would you please help me figure out what the problem is?

Setting $LDFLAGS to be empty is also incorrect. Simply do not set
$LDFLAGS or $CPPFLAGS at all.

[And please do not Cc: me. I read the list.]

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco