[Numpy-discussion] where does numpy get its pow function?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Sep 29 13:50:25 CDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 13:31, Lou Pecora <lou_boog2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

math.h. Sorry, when one option is specific and one is "something
else", I will often respond "yes" or "no" referring to the specific
option without thinking about it. People usually know what I mean. :-)

When given two specific options, I only say "yes" or "no" when I want
to be annoying.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."