[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-dev] Deprecate chararray [was Plea for help]

Wed Sep 30 08:26:04 CDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Michael Droettboom <mdroe@stsci.edu> wrote:

> In the source in my working copy.  Is that going to cause problems?  I
> wasn't sure if it was possible to document methods that didn't yet exist
> in the code in the wiki.
>
> That is fine. New functions will automatically show up in the wiki. It
would be helpful though if you could mark them ready for review in the wiki
(if they are) after they show up. Could take up to 24 hours for svn changes
to propagate.

Only if you moved functions around it would be useful if you pinged Pauli
after you committed them. This is a temporary problem, right now the wiki
creates a new page for a moved object, and the old content (if any) has to
be copied over to the new page.

Cheers,
Ralf

Mike