[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-dev] Deprecate chararray [was Plea for help]

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Wed Sep 30 15:37:59 CDT 2009

So, Ralf (or anyone), how, if at all, should we modify the status of the
existing chararray objects/methods in the wiki?  Assuming you have no
problem sharing them with me, Michael, I could add those docstrings you
created for the existing methods, and we can promote them to "Ready for
Review"; they can be "demoted" to "Unimportant" (by someone with the
appropriate privileges); or I can promote them to "Being written" and add a
comment that the docstring has been written, it just resides elsewhere for
the time being (however, IMO they should not be left in "Needs editing"
status).

DG