[Numpy-discussion] scipy.reddit.com

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Wed Sep 30 15:51:59 CDT 2009

In the spirit of the 'advice' site, and given that we're thinking of
moving scipy.org to more static content (once I have some free time on
my hands again, which should be soon!), I set up a 'subreddit' on
reddit.com for Python-in-Science related links. I even came up with a
somewhat spiffy logo for it.

Think of it as a communal, collaboratively filtered (via up/down
votes, using the arrows next to each submission) bookmarks folder/news
site/etc.

I'd encourage people to use it and add to it if they feel it might be
of use to the community.

The address is http://scipy.reddit.com/ , or equivalently http://www.reddit.com/r/scipy

David