[Numpy-discussion] Getting index of array after applying cond

eat e.antero.tammi@gmail....
Fri Apr 2 16:07:17 CDT 2010

Shailendra <shailendra.vikas <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Well, this is just a toy problem. argmax represent a method which will
> give me a index in x[cond] . And for the case of multiple value my
> requirement is fine with getting  any "max" index.

OK. My concern seems to be needless then.

BTW, does this current thread relate anyway to the earlier one '"Match" two
arrays'? If so, would you like to elaborate more about your 'real' problem?

Regards,
eat