[Numpy-discussion] Math Library

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Apr 5 11:43:04 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:11, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:56, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Yeah, but there isn't much low level stuff there and I don't want to
>> > toss a
>> > lot of real numerical code into it.
>>
>> Who cares? I don't.
>
> I care. I want the code to be organized.

Then do it when there is code and we can see what needs to be organized.

>> > Maybe a subdirectory?
>>
>> I'm guessing YAGNI. Code first. Reorganize later, if necessary.
>
> Would that be Are or Aren't? I'm going for the first.

"Ain't", actually. Show us the code first. Until you do, I can't
imagine that there will be enough to add another layer of hierarchy to
the four we already have.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."