[Numpy-discussion] get information/position of value from matrix

ioannis syntychakis ioannis87@gmail....
Thu Apr 8 03:29:28 CDT 2010

anybody knows how you can draw with arrays?

i have two arrays, the x and the y coordinates.

i do:
d.ImageDraw.Draw(im)
d.point(E[0],E[1])
im.show()

i get this error:

 only length-1 arrays can be converted to python scalars