[Numpy-discussion] Numpy Segmentation Fault

Yogesh Tomar ytomar@gmail....
Fri Apr 9 04:33:41 CDT 2010

Hi David,

Many thanks for pointing this out, it turns out that it is indeed an ATLAS
issues and now I am able to run the test without any seg fault, after
re-installing numpy without ATLAS

A small question, if I use numpy without ATLAS will there be any functions
that will not be available?
Is there any major performance hit that I need to be aware of?

Regards,
Yogesh Tomar