[Numpy-discussion] rc2 for NumPy 1.4.1 and Scipy 0.7.2

Sun Apr 11 04:09:53 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the second release candidate of both Scipy 0.7.2
and NumPy 1.4.1, please test them.

The issues reported with rc1 should be fixed, and for NumPy there are now
Python 2.5 binaries as well. For SciPy there will be no 2.5 binaries -
because 0.7.x is built against NumPy 1.2 it does not work on OS X 10.6, and
on Windows I see some incomprehensible build failures.

Binaries, sources and release notes can be found at
http://www.filefactory.com/f/4452c50056df8bba/ (apologies for the flashy ads
again).

Cheers,
Ralf