[Numpy-discussion] INSTALLATION ON CYGWIN

Sebastian Haase seb.haase@gmail....
Sun Apr 11 09:58:11 CDT 2010

Hi Aki,

what version of python of are you using ? Are you using the standard
python.org Windows build ?
Most people here use cygwin only to build python extensions (from
source) - and use the numpy (currently version 1.3) and scipy from the
sourceforge download page. Look for "superpack" to get somthing that
is automatically optimized for your CPU.
(You are using 32 bit XP or Vista or 7, right ?)

Regards,
Sebastian Haase