[Numpy-discussion] Name of the file associated with a memmap

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Apr 12 15:59:25 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 15:52, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Charles R Harris
> <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Brent Pedersen <bpederse@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> this sounded easy, so i gave it a shot:
>>> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1451
>>>
>>> i think that works.
>>
>> Looks OK, I applied it. Could you add some documentation?
>>

> And maybe the filename should be the whole path? Thoughts?

Yes, that would help. While you are looking at it, you may want to
consider recording some of the other information that is computed in
or provided to __new__, like offset.

--
Robert Kern