[Numpy-discussion] Numpy compilation error

Pradeep Jha jhapk@utias.utoronto...
Sun Apr 18 13:02:13 CDT 2010

Hi,

how do I figure where did my numpy got installed to? I downloaded a tar.gz
file and then unzipped it at
/nfs/carv/d1/people/pradeep/src/numpy-1.3.0/.
I didn't do any additional installation steps. Also, just fyi, I don't have
root access to this system.
Thanks