[Numpy-discussion] Numpy compilation error

Pradeep Jha jhapk@utias.utoronto...
Sun Apr 18 19:49:19 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am setting NUMPY_INC_DIR to what you said but still am getting the same
error. Basically,
there is no directory path like "*******/include/python/***" anywhere in the
installed numpy directory. whatever I am setting in my NUMPY_INC_DIR, the
preconfig file tries to add a /include/python to that string and tries to
locate that path, but fails.