[Numpy-discussion] Release candidate 3 for NumPy 1.4.1 and SciPy 0.7.2

Mon Apr 19 03:25:04 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Matthieu Brucher <
matthieu.brucher@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, there still is an error with ifort, so scipy is still
> incompatible with the Intel compilers (which is at least very sad...)
>
> Is this true for trunk as well? Scipy 0.7 branch has hardly been touched
for a year so it's not surprising that there's no progress on this. If
you're compiling, I don't see much of a point in going for the 0.7 branch.

Cheers,
Ralf