[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.5.0 beta 1

sam tygier samtygier@yahoo.co...
Tue Aug 3 18:03:46 CDT 2010

On 01/08/10 17:38, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the availability of the first beta of NumPy
> 1.5.0. This will be the first NumPy release to include support for
> Python 3, as well as for Python 2.7. Please try this beta and report any
> problems on the NumPy mailing list.

the deprecate_old_order.diff patch from ticket #1431 seems not to have been applied yet.

this is needed to warn when accessing items of a recarray is going to give them in the wrong order. this will allow the issue to be fixed in a future version.

thanks

sam