[Numpy-discussion] Quick array value assignment based on common values

John Salvatier jsalvati@u.washington....
Wed Aug 4 19:33:52 CDT 2010

Are they numbered like that? If so you can index into the first array by the
second one.
x[y[:,0], 1] if you can't get them into an indexable format, I think it's
going to be slow no matter how you do it.