[Numpy-discussion] Datarray sprint July 28, 2010

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Aug 23 20:17:55 CDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Keith Goodman <kwgoodman@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is Fernando's github still the most up to date location for datarray?
>
> Yes.

We'd love to move it out of my page to a numpy-owned repo, so once
that dust settles I'm more than happy to ask github for a move.  It
makes no real sense that it's in my github account, as I have no more
special rights in there than anyone else (and likely less time
available to do real work than others).

Since it seems that we're now very close to a real move of numpy to
github, we should be good to move this over in a week or two.

Regards,