[Numpy-discussion] BUG: NumPy exposes the wrong include directory

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Aug 26 11:12:50 CDT 2010

On 26 August 2010 16:42, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> > Without this patch, numpy.distutils is broken on, amongs others,
>> > Ubuntu.  This prohibits packages such as Enthought's Enable from being
>> > built successfully.
>> >
>> > Would anyone object if I applied it to trunk?
>>
> Ehm, didn't you apply it months ago in r8437? It hasn't broken anything, so
> no objections here.

Ah, so I did :-)  That'll teach me to "git svn rebase" on every machine!

Anyway, it's probably good that David has a look at it, just in case.

Thanks for the heads up, Ralf.
Stéfan