[Numpy-discussion] Refactor fork uses the ./configure, make, make install process.

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Dec 4 14:45:59 CST 2010

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:24:49 -0600, Ilan Schnell wrote:
> I'm not sure how reasonable it would be to move only libndarray into the
> master, because I've been working on EPD for the last couple of week.
> But Jason will know how complete libndarray is.

The main question is whether moving it will make things easier or more
difficult, I think. It's one tree more to keep track of.

In any case, it would be a first part in the merge, and it would split
the hunk of changes into two parts.

    ***

Technically, the move could be done like this, so that merge tracking
still works:

           --------refactor--------------- new-refactor
         /--------libndarray----------x
   start---------------------- master----- new-master