[Numpy-discussion] Strange problem with h5py and numpy

Johannes Korn korn@freisingnet...
Tue Dec 28 08:13:42 CST 2010

On 28.12.2010 14:46, Darren Dale wrote::
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Johannes Korn<korn@freisingnet.de>  wrote:

>> I try to read a bunch of hdf files in a loop. The problem is that I get
>> an error at the second file because the file handle is of type<Closed
>> HDF5 file>
>
> The code you posted only involves one file.

The code I posted is part of the inside of a loop over the files. The
filename changes of course and the files are there. If I try to open a
non existing file the error message is different.