[Numpy-discussion] Installed NumPy and MatPlotLib in the Wrong Order. How uninstall MPL?

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Sat Feb 6 09:19:03 CST 2010

On 2/6/2010 9:02 AM, Charles R Harris wrote:
> I don't know if things have changed, but long ago when I was using
> windows more often I found it best to delete old installations of python
> when moving up to later versions.

I have had multiple versions running side by side for years,
with never a problem.  (I always use the official installers.)

Well ok, one problem...  By default the last Python you
install becomes your system Python, so you need to pay
attention to that.  But you can always reset that.

Do you recall what kinds of problems you ran into?

fwiw,
Alan Isaac