[Numpy-discussion] Emulate left outer join?

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Tue Feb 9 19:02:46 CST 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Pauli Virtanen wrote:

> But, should we make these functions available under some less
> internal-ish namespace? There's numpy.rec at the least -- it could be
> made a real module to pull in things from core and lib.

I still think these functions are more generic than the rec_ prefix let think, and I'd still prefer a decision being made about what should go in the module before thinking too hard about how to advertise it.