Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Wed Feb 10 14:56:13 CST 2010

On Feb 10, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> The list I proposed for deciding the issue was the group I am aware of having written significant code for NumPy.    I suppose I un-intentionally left off Pierre GM who contributed masked array support.     We need some way of making a decision, and actually painting this bike shed.

Oh, don't mind me. As I only contribute on the Python side, I don't feel qualify to voice any opinion about APIs/ABIs. If hard-pressed, I would have leaned on Travis's side. Anyway, you would have heard me if I needed to.
Just let me know what I need to backport for which version, I'll bring my brushes.