Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Wed Feb 10 16:28:13 CST 2010

Hi,

>   NumPy decisions in the past have been made by me and other people who are
> writing the code.   I think we have tried pretty hard to listen to all
> points of view before doing anything.    I think there are many examples of
> this.   I hope this previous history alleviates some concern that something
> else is going to be done here.

I think it's notable in general how collegial numpy discussions have
been, and for that, thank you to you in particular.   I was going to
say earlier, but didn't, that your list of steerers seemed very
sensible.

Only a small point, but, while I completely agree that the version
number is a bike-shed, I don't think that's true of the ABI breakage,
but I'm sure that's not what you meant.

See you,

Matthew