Wed Feb 10 17:34:51 CST 2010

Matthew Brett wrote:
> Only a small point, but, while I completely agree that the version
> number is a bike-shed,

that's what I meant when I said it...

> I don't think that's true of the ABI breakage,

well, yes and no. On the one hand, it's very big deal -- not the color
of the shed.

On the other hand, it's a simple enough concept that almost anyone can
have an opinion on it (even me). But getting those opinions out there is
important, and that was done.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov