[Numpy-discussion] Scalar-ndarray arguments passed to not_equal

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Feb 11 00:29:01 CST 2010

Hi Friedrich

On 10 February 2010 20:57, Friedrich Romstedt
<friedrichromstedt@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder why there is no response on my e-mail dating back to Feb 4.
> Is there nobody interested in it, is somebody working on it, or did it
> simply did not come through?  I changed the recipient now to
> "Discussion of Numerical Python", hth ...

Could you please put your "undarray" as well as the ufunc-wrapper
online (preferably in a repository) so that we can have a look?

I imagine there is something convoluted going on in the broadcasting
machinery, but it's hard to say without having a working script.

Regards
Stéfan