[Numpy-discussion] docstring suggestions

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Fri Feb 12 15:24:02 CST 2010

OK, OK, Ok, it's not worth getting into a flame war over.  We ask people who
are going to be working on the docstrings to subscribe to scipy-dev; this is
not the same thing as being an "innocent bystander" asking a question or
making a comment - I retract the request.

Now, does anyone have anything useful to say about OP's original second
problem?

DG