[Numpy-discussion] ABI changes complete in trunk

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Feb 18 18:53:56 CST 2010

Hi Travis,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Travis Oliphant <oliphant@enthought.com> wrote:

> I've made the ABI changes I think are needed in the SVN trunk.     Please
> feel free to speak up if you have concerns or problems (and if you want to
> change white-space, just do it...).

Great, thanks for the effort. Just a nitpick: I think there is no need
to jump the number for ABI to 0x0200... Just incrementing is OK, we
only check when they are different, and there is not link between this
number and the publicised numpy version number.

David