[Numpy-discussion] datetime uses API deprecated in python3.1

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Feb 22 14:57:41 CST 2010

ma, 2010-02-22 kello 13:53 -0700, Charles R Harris kirjoitti:
[clip]
> I'm actually using #ifdefs for the whole change, no macros in the
> include files. It hasn't been a lot of work so far. The c_api is
> currently exported as a PyCObject, we might want to give it a name
> when it is a PyCapsule. The include file will need some #ifdefs too.

I'd perhaps prefer a compatibility layer with either CObject or Capsule
API, to avoid #ifdef's sprinkled everywhere in the other Numpy code. Not
sure how doable this is, though.

	Pauli