[Numpy-discussion] Building Numpy Windows Superpack

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx@gmail....
Sat Feb 27 22:35:02 CST 2010

Greetings,

I have been trying to build the numpy superpack on windows using the
binaries posted by David.  Unfortunately,  I haven't even been able to
correctly write the site.cfg file to locate all three sets of binaries
needed for the superpack.  When I manually specify to use only the sse3
binaries, I can get numpy to build from trunk, but it fails miserably when
running the test suite.  In fact, in python26, the tests freeze python and
causes it to exit.  I figured I'd try to get this set up correctly before
even trying to compile the cpucaps nsis plugin.

If someone has successfully used David's binaries would they be willing to
share their site.cfg?  Thanks in advance.

Patrick
--
Patrick Marsh
Ph.D. Student / NSSL Liaison to the HWT