[Numpy-discussion] TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

Jankins andyjian430074@gmail....
Tue Jan 12 10:28:25 CST 2010

Thanks so so much.

Finally, it works.

 >>> import scipy.sparse.linalg.eigen.arpack as arpack
 >>> dir(arpack)
['__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__name__', '__package__',
_arpack', 'arpack', 'aslinearoperator', 'eigen', 'eigen_symmetric',
'np', 'speig
s', 'warnings']

But I still didn't get it. Why some of you can directly use
scipy.sparse.linalg.eigen as a function, while some of you couldn't use
it that way?

Anyway, your solution works for me.